We're sorry to see you go! If there's a feature that would've made Premium a better fit, please take a moment to add or upvote it here: https://trifecta.canny.io/app-feature-ideas.
To cancel an IOS subscription:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID to access.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage and tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
To cancel an Android subscription:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription.