Trifecta Nutrition, Inc.
Last revised: March 12, 2020
Agreement to this Policy
By using the website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the website. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You agree to obtain annual notices of, and changes to, this Policy electronically by visiting this website. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Revised" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the website. Use of the website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. Therefore, we encourage you to review this website from time to time for changes to our Policy.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information and non-personal information through the website. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Registration, account, and sign-up information. We may collect Information in the course of your use of, or registration with, our Sites. For example, when you create an account, register for or download an application, or sign-up for a product or service, you may provide us with certain personal information. This type of personal information may include: name, phone number, postal address, fax number, email address, or certain payment information (e.g., credit card and billing information). We may also receive Information about your interest in and use of various products, programs, services, and content available on or through our Sites.
- Other information you provide to us. You may share other information about yourself by, for example, publishing and sharing the information with our Sites. Sometimes you may also choose to provide more sensitive forms of personal information to us, such as information regarding your physical or mental health, eating habits, physical characteristics, biometric data, race or ethnicity, or lifestyle. We collect this sensitive information with your consent, if required by law, and we take special steps to protect and limit any use of it to the purposes for which it is provided.
- Location information. We may have access to certain Information about your location, such as your country or address, when you provide it or via device information (such as an IP address). If you access our Sites on your mobile device, we may collect Information about your device’s precise location.
Non-personal Information. We may collect the following types of non-personal information:
- Log Files: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the website's servers, and administering the website. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites
- Connected Mobile Communications Through highly selective and privacy compliant partners, Trifecta may also use connected mobile devices to extend the reach of their marketing and advertising initiatives to maximize relevance for the client experience. Mobile devices may have Cookies, but mainly use specifically anonymized device identifiers. Apple devices use the Apple ID for Advertising (IDFA) and Android devices user the Android Advertising ID (AAID). Unlike Cookies, IDFAs and AAIDs do not expire. Apple and Android customers must manually change their IDs on their specific devices, and may do so at any time.
- Connected TV Communications: Through highly selective and privacy compliant partners, Trifecta may also utilize addressable TV integrations in our marketing and advertising communication tactics. Set-top boxes (cable boxes) are assigned Subscriber IDs that represent a customer’s viewership preferences in a privacy compliant and anonymous fashion. Unlike Cookies, these Subscriber IDs do not expire. Customers of these cable providers must inform their cable providers if they would like to opt-out of targeted advertising content.
- Pixels: We, our service providers, and/or non-affiliated Third-parties, may also use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") in connection with some website pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about website usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to website visitors and may be associated with Cookies on the visitors' hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the website, to deliver branded services, to provide online advertising, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
Information Obtained from Third Parties.
- We may also collect information made available through third-party platforms and apps (such as online social media platforms), through online databases or directories, or that is otherwise legitimately obtained. This information may be governed by the privacy notice(s) provided by the third party at the time of collection. We purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with the personally identifiable information customers provide us, to offer advertising and products in which we think our customers will be interested.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Provide you with a requested service
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications or advertisements
- For third parties to send you marketing communications or advertisements.
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Personalize your web or service experience
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without first providing you notice and choice. We may share and disclose Information in the following ways or for any other purpose disclosed at the time of collection:
- With your consent. We may disclose Information when you provide us with your consent to do so.
- Change of control. We may transfer Information in the event of a business transaction, such as if we or one of our business units or our relevant assets are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or a business reorganization.
- Service providers. Our agents and contractors may have access to Information to help carry out the services they are performing for us, such as, but not limited to, creation, maintenance, hosting, and delivery of our Sites, products, and services, conduct marketing, handle payments, email and order fulfillment, administer contests, conduct research and analytics, or customer service.
- We may disclose Information to affiliates. For example, we may share Information we collect with our affiliates to provide, improve, offer, market, and otherwise communicate with you about their own products and services. Our products and services may be developed, managed, marketed and sold by a variety of our affiliates. We share Information that may identify you personally internally among affiliates.
- Sponsors and co-promotions.
- Advertising networks. We may share certain information with parties to provide advertising to you based on your interests.
Choice/Opt-Out We provide you with an opportunity to express your preferences with respect to receiving certain marketing communications from us, and our sharing of personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you ever decide in the future that you would like to update these preferences, you may send us an email at email@example.com.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you wish to request access, or deletion of your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Linked Sites Some of our Sites contain links to other sites, including Social Media sites, whose information practices may be different from ours. Information you submit to other sites will be governed by the other sites' privacy policies and terms.
Testimonials We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
Security The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to California Residents
Notice to Vermont Residents
In response to Vermont regulations, we automatically treat accounts with Vermont billing addresses as if you requested that we not share your information with nonaffiliated third parties, and that we limit the information we share with our affiliates. If we disclose information about you to nonaffiliated third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, we will only disclose your name, address, other contact information, and information about our transaction and experiences with you.
Notice to Nevada Residents
We are providing you this notice pursuant to state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by requesting that we cease calling you by contacting us directly and making such request in writing at support@Trifectanutrition.com. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702-486-3132; e-mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person who is not of a majority age in their relevant jurisdiction, please contact us at our email or physical mailing address listed in the “Contact Us” section below and we will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information.
Contact Information You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below.
Trifecta Nutrition, Inc.
428 J St #800
Sacramento, CA 95814
Call Monitoring: Please note that all calls with the company may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes.