Game day is all about junk food, beer, and friends but does all the food always have to be junk? Here’s a quick list of healthy, easy to make snacks that will definitely be crowd pleasers.
Paleo Chicken Wings
- 2 Pounds Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 12 oz Six Pack Fitness Mango Serrano Hot Sauce
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mix on the chicken wings and place on a lightly greased baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes until crispy.
- In a small saucepan, mix the hot sauce, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar together over low heat.
- Add a dash of garlic powder, salt and black pepper to the sauce and continue to stir over low heat for 5 minutes.
- When chicken has finished baking, add to a large bowl and toss with sauce until evenly coated.
Sweet Potato Chips
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 ½ Tbl Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut Potatoes into thin chip like pieces.
- Melt Coconut oil and brush onto each chip.
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, & Paprika.
- Bake for 8-10 Minutes.
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Avocado, large
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno
- 1 tbsp Red onion
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 pinch Chili powder
- 1 Sea Salt
- Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves, mash them, mix with the avocado, bacon, jalapeno, onion, tomato, lime juice and cilantro and season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture back into the holes left by the yolks in the eggs and serve garnished with extra bacon and a pinch of chili powder.
Enjoy! Check out other healthy recipes here.