Lean pulled pork loaded with flavor and without any added sugar, say no more! You'll love this easy and protein packed recipe to add to your weekly meal prep. Try it topped on salads, on whole grain bread, or just as is.
- 8 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 15oz Cans Tomato Sauce, No Sugar Added
- 3 tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Trim extra fat from pork and add to crock pot.
- Add the tomato sauce and seasonings to a bowl and mix together.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops.
- Cook for 8 to 12 hours on low heat or until meat is fully tender and starts to fall apart.
- Pull pork apart with a fork and enjoy!
Calories Per Serving:189 Calories
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 5g