Is there any better way then to start your day with the sweet, buttery goodness of waffles? Perhaps not. Since no one should ever have to live a day without the great taste of waffles, yes even on a diet, we decided to create the ultimate healthy waffle recipe that is sure to satisfy your cravings!
DescriptionMaple Cinnamon Sweet Potato Waffles
- 1/2 Cup Trifecta Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Heat the waffle iron.
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients and blend on high. (The batter will be thick)
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat the waffles for 4-5 minutes or until the waffle iron light turns.
Calories Per Serving: 310
% Daily Value
15% Total Fat 10.5g
50% Cholesterol 125mg
10% Sodium 420mg
10% Total Carbohydrate 36g
5% Sugars 5g
20% Protein 18g
100% Vitamin A 150
9% Vitamin C 9
FREE Weight Loss Ebook:
"Lose 10lbs in 30 Days"+
(Valued at $99)
Your new secret weapon! This quick-read e-book shows you—step by step—how to 3x your rate of weight loss over the next 30 days.
Yes. Let’s learn how to torch pounds.