It's not too often you hear of great ways to meal prep out your breakfast. For a meal that is often neglected due to lack of preparation, it might be really important to have some good recipes you can prepare ahead of time to ensure a proper start to your day. This vegetable egg white frittata can be cooked in advance and make multiple meals, perfect for adding to your weekly meal prep. Also loaded with protein and micronutrients, this is the perfect recipe to start your day!
- 32 oz liquid egg whites
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 1 cup Trifecta green bell pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup Trifecta cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Trifecta portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Warm 9-inch casserole dish in the oven before cooking.
- Mix veggie in a large bowl with spices ad 1 to 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Add veggies to casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Whisk egg whites with nonfat milk and pour over veggies.
- Cook for 45 min to 1 hour until center is cooked through. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories Per Serving: 215
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 11g
Vitamin A 10
Vitamin C 5