Everybody loves a good burger ! This low-carb keto burger recipe is perfect to satisfy your craving! If you want to add extra fiber, mix our Trifecta mushrooms, roasted cherry tomatoes, and broccoli, and add 1/2 a cup as a side to your burger!
Homemade Easy Guacamole
Curry Burger Mayo
- 1 Trifecta Bison burger
- 1 yellow onion, sliced, caramelized
- 2-3 tomato slices, sliced thinly
- 1-2 Boston Bib lettuce leafs, washed
- 1 Bacon strip, crispy, halved
- 1 Tbsp. Burger Curry Mayo (see recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. Guacamole side, optional (store bough or see recipe - adds 46kcal, 4g fat, and 2g carbs)
- Separate 1 or 2 Boston Bibb lettuce leaves and wash. Cut the tail closes to the core and discard. Wash tomato, and slice 2-3 thin slices. Set aside and reserve refrigerated.
- Cut onion lengthwise (julienne), as even as possible. Add 2 tsp of olive oil, and heat over medium high flame. Wait until the oil is slightly smoking and then throw cut onions into pan. You'll want to hear a sizzle. Stir immediately, avoiding the onions from burning. Reduce heat to medium. Stir occasionally. You want the onions to gain a golden brown color. Adjust the heat as needed. After 3-4 minutes, add a splash of water. Water helps the onions caramelize faster. Repeat steps as needed and season with salt to taste. Once golden brown, remove and keep warm, or cool completely and save for later use.
- Prepare guacamole according to linked recipe instructions. Or if store bought, have it ready on hand.
- Prepare Burger Curry Mayo according to linked recipe instructions. Or if desired have regular mayo or veganaise ready for use.
- Meanwhile, in a small oven, line a tray with foil, and place bacon on top (cook a few if desired, these can always be reheated using the same method). Cook at 425 degrees until bacon is crispy, 9-12 minutes. Keep a close eye on them. Once done, remove from oven and set on top of a plate lined with paper towels.
- When onions are close to being done, reheat the Trifecta Bison patty according to instructions on the package.
- On a plate, place a bed of bib lettuce, followed by tomato (add a pinch of salt tomato), mayo, bacon, Trifecta Bison patty, and caramelized onions.
- Top with guacamole, or serve on side if desired.
Calories Per Serving:388
% Daily Value
Total Fat 28g
Total Carbohydrate 6g