Looking for a healthy dish that incorporates all the flavors and foods you love? This flat iron steak fajita bowl recipe is sure to spice up your meal prep all while saving you a lot of time in the kitchen!
Flat Iron Steak Fajita Bowls
- 8 oz of Trifecta Flat Iron Steak
- Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup of White Corn
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 2 Cups of Trifecta Bell Peppers
- 2 Cups of Trifecta Brown Rice
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Jalapenos (optional)
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Avocado (optional)
- Cut the onion and portion out two cups of Trifecta bell peppers.
- Cut the Trifecta flat iron steak into strips.
- Heat a skillet and then spray with non stick spray.
- Grill the steak and vegetables until cooked.
- In the microwave, heat two cups of Trifecta brown rice. (For best results, place a wet paper towl on top of the bowl of rice before heating)
- Drain the can of corn and rinse.
- On a plate, portion out the base layer of rice, steak, fajita veggies.
- Top with lettuce, corn, jalapenos, and red pepper flakes.
Calories Per Serving:369
% Daily Value
15% Total Fat 9g
0% Cholesterol 0
2% Sodium 90mg
21% Total Carbohydrate 42.5g
0% Sugars 0
20% Protein 29g
0% Vitamin A 0
30% Vitamin C 30mg