The easiest fried chicken you will ever make! Packed with flavor and healthy fats.
- 16oz Trifecta Chicken
- 3/4 Cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 Large Egg, + 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Coarsely chop cashews in food processor.
- In a bowl, combine cashews, coconut flakes and all seasonings.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg and water mixture until blended.
- Add coconut oil to skillet and heat over med-high. (To check if oil is ready, splash a small amount of water into the pan. Water should lightly pop on the surface but not splash. Adjust heat if too hot before adding chicken)
- Dip chicken in egg mixture and then cashew mixture, fully coating each piece and shaking off any excess.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until browned on each side (2 to 3 minutes per side).
Calories Per Serving:420
% Daily Value
Total Fat 27.5g
Total Carbohydrate 6.5g