Toasted sourdough, paired with savory pesto, grilled chicken, and sweet roma tomatoes; this recipe is sure to satisfy any savory cravings you have!
- 4oz Trifecta Chicken
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 2 Pieces of Sourdough Cracked Wheat Bread
- Pesto Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- Heat up a skillet to medium temperatures.
- Spray the skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Place 4oz of Trifecta chicken on the skillet and grill until slightly golden on each side. Remove from skillet once it is done cooking.
- Then, place two slices of sourdough bread on the skillet.
- Once slightly golden on the grilled side of the bread, add pesto to the top of one of the slices of bread. On the other slice of bread, add the mozzarella.
- Remove from skillet when the cheese melts.
- Slice the Trifecta chicken and add to the pesto side of the sandwich.
- Slice tomatoes and add to the sandwich.
- Place both pieces together and enjoy!
Calories Per Serving: 304
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10.5g
Total Carbohydrate 24.5
Vitamin A 4
Vitamin C 10