If you love peanut butter....and chocolate...but don't want to ruin your diet, this is the recipe for you! High in protein and low in fat, this oatmeal bowl is loaded with health benefits. Enjoy as a high protein breakfast, or save as a delicious healthy dessert. Either way, it is sure to cure your sweet tooth!
- 1 Cup of Trifecta Oatmeal
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp of Unsweetened Coco Powder
- 1 Packet of Stevia
- 1 Serving of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Drizzle of Peanut Butter For Topping
- Using Trifecta premade oatmeal (or a cup of uncooked oats), mix with the almond milk and heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the protein powder and coco powder and stir thoroughly.
- Add the stevia and chocolate chips and stir.
- Top with slices of banana and melted peanut butter.
Calories Per Serving: 459
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrate 55g
Vitamin A 0
Vitamin C 7