Here's a lean, protein packed breakfast you can look forward to. Add these to your meal prep routine by making them ahead of time and stocking up your freezer. Once you're ready to enjoy, just pop in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or warm them in the oven!
- 8 Large Sprouted Grain Wraps
- 6 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 1.5 Cups Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese or Feta
- 1 32 oz Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1.5 Cups of Salsa
- Warm tortillas in oven on low heat.
- Mince garlic and saute over medium heat in a large skillet with olive oil and onion until browned (3 minutes).
- Add spinach to the pan and cook until wilted (2 minutes).
- Add egg whites, and seasonings. Cook over medium heat until eggs are no longer runny, stirring occasionally.
- Spread equal amounts of salsa and cheese into each tortilla. Then top with egg mixture.
- Fold the sides into the center of the tortilla and then roll into a burrito.
- Once cooled, wrap each burrito tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place in the freezer.
Calories Per Serving:334 Calories
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 39g