Sweet and savory, this grilled apricot and chicken salad is the perfect recipe to get you through the summer season. Topped with fresh blue cheese and pistachios, the balance between creamy and crunchy is absolute perfection.
- Baby Arugula
- 2 Fresh Apricots
- 1 4oz Trifecta Chicken Breast
- 1 Red Onion
- Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Cup of Farro
- Pistachios to top
- Reduced Fat Blue Cheese to top
- 1 Serving of Blueberries
- First, slice the apricots and red onions. Add to a skillet over medium that has been sprayed with nonstick spray (keeping the two separate). Add cinnamon on top of the apricots.
- Once the apricots and onions have been grilled, grill the Trifecta chicken until warm.
- In a bowl, make the base of the salad out of the arugula. Add the farro. Then top with the chicken, red onions, and apricots.
- Add dressing as you desire. Top with blue cheese and pistachios. Mix together!
Calories Per Serving: 362
% Daily Value
Total Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrate 31g
Vitamin A 41
Vitamin C 18