For those days you really want something sweet, but would prefer not to spend an hour in the kitchen making cookies, this is the perfect recipe! This vegan chocolate chip mug cake recipe includes everything you've come to know and love about chocolate chip cookies, minus all the processed foods and added sugars. Enjoy this recipe warmed up in the microwave or skip the microwave for a delicious edible cookie dough!
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of Trifecta oatmeal
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 serving of dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Then, microwave the coconut oil until melted and add to the mixture.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla to the bowl and whisk. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Calories Per Serving:250
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrate 36g
Vitamin A 1
Vitamin C 0