It can be hard to give up desserts especially while dieting. For some reason, it seems your body just craves everything you love even more when you are on a diet. Fortunately, this recipe won't ruin your diet! Enjoy as a late night treat and satisfy all of those sugar cravings.
For The Apples:
- 5 granny smith apples
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of water
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
For The Topping:
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- First preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the apples and dice into cubes.
- In a large bowl, toss with maple syrup, water, and cinnamon. Pour apples into a greased baking dish.
- In the same bowl, add the oats, almond flour, nuts, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Stir crumble topping together and pour into baking dish on top of apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes until the apples are soft.
- If desired, serve with a serving of Halo Top Vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
Calories Per Serving:203
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrate 28g
Vitamin A 0
Vitamin C 0