Celebrate Independence Day with this patriotic appetizer! Quick and easy to make, you can put this recipe together in a matter of minutes with only a few ingredients you probably already have around the kitchen!
- 6 Trifecta Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Tsp of Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbsp of Light Mayonnaise
- Red & Blue Food Coloring
- White Vinegar
- First, cut the hard boiled eggs in half. Put the yolks in a bowl.
- Grab two bowls (or cups), fill with half white vinegar and half water. Add the red food coloring to one bowl and the blue to the other.
- Place egg whites in the desired coloring for 1-2 minutes. Remove when dyed and place on a napkin or paper towel to dry.
- In the bowl with the egg yolks. Add the dry mustard, yogurt, and mayonnaise. Mix together.
- Use the mixture to fill the eggs.
- Top with paprika.
Calories Per Serving: 137 calories per 3 eggs
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Vitamin A 9