Deliciously sweet and savory, this butternut squash and chicken pad thai is a great substitute for a dish commonly prepared in restaurants. Filled with macro and micronutrients, this is a great balanced meal to add to your weekly favorites.
- 1 4oz Trifecta Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 Cup of Butternut Squash Cubes
- 2 Eggs
- 2oz of Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic
- 1 serving of fresh bean sprouts
- Fresh Cilantro to top
- First, cook the Pad Thai noodles. When soft, drain and set off to the side.
- Heat up the butternut squash in the microwave. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the squash softens.
- In a skillet, add the garlic, Trifecta chicken, and butternut squash. Cut up the chicken in the skillet and heat until golden.
- Scramble the eggs in the skillet. Add the pad thai to the skillet. Add the fish sauce, teriyaki sauce, and sriracha.
- Add the bean sprouts. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with red pepper flakes and cilantro.
Calories Per Serving: 328
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 35g
Vitamin A 231
Vitamin C 38