A perfect recipe for summer, this fresh, whole food based meal provides a balanced and protein packed option for barbecues! Share with friends and family at a gathering or use as a fun and creative new way to meal prep!
- 1 4oz Piece of Trifecta Flat Iron Steak
- 1/2 Cup of Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup of Trifecta Asparagus
- 4oz of Trifecta Quinoa
- 1/4 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1oz of Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup of Trifecta Portobello Mushrooms
- First, cut the steak up into chunks and alternate on a wooden skewer with bell peppers.
- Grill the kabob until lightly blackened on the outside.
- In a bowl, heat up the Trifecta quinoa in the microwave for 2 minutes. Then in another bowl, heat up the asparagus and mushrooms for 1 1/2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the quinoa, asparagus, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, and red wine vinegar.
- Serve the quinoa salad on the side with the kabob.
Calories Per Serving: 454
% Daily Value
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrate 38g
Vitamin A 27
Vitamin C 110