Whether you're looking to get more vegetables into your diet or in the search for a tasty healthy appetizer, this recipe is the perfect thing for you!
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 small to medium sized vine ripened tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Drizzle olive oil on grill pan to prevent mushrooms from sticking. Grill for about 5 minutes, each side.
- In a bowl mix together the extra-virgin olive oil and garlic.
- Add the tomatoes, cheese, and basil and toss until mixed.
- Season the tomato salad, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato salad to the grilled mushrooms, drizzle the top with balasmic vinegar.
- Eat immediately after creating.
- Store in fridge to preserve freshness.
serves 2 people
Calories Per Serving:259
% Daily Value
38% Total Fat 17g
5% Cholesterol 15mg
1% Sodium 229mg
10% Total Carbohydrate 18g
9% Sugars 5g
10% Protein 10g
32% Vitamin A 34
8% Vitamin C 46