Having a hard time beating the cravings of all of your favorite things while dieting? We know how that feels. Which is why we decided to create a delicous, chocolate chip brownie recipe packed with protein...and to add, it's so easy to make!
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Coco Powder
- 1 1/8 Cup of Vanilla Almond Milk, Unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Butter
- 1 Cup of Oat Flour
- 2 Tbsp of Mini Semi-Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix until everything is blended in together.
- Add the mixture to the pan, spread across evenly. Add the chocolate chips on top.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!
Calories Per Serving: 120
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrate 11g