Sweet and spicy, these flavor packed meatballs are an amazing option for your weekly meal prep. Easy to make, and absolutely delicious - this will be the meal you most look forward to throughout the day!
For The Meatballs:
- 2 4oz Trifecta Turkey Patties
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- Green Onions
- 1/4 Cup of Pineapple (not for the inside of the meatballs)
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup of Sriracha
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Minced Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the turkey meatballs.
- Roll meatballs into 1-inch balls. Place off to the side when rolled.
- Heat up a skillet over medium. Grill the turkey meatballs on all sides, until each side is slightly browned. (Cover the skillet for 1-2 minutes to cook the inside of the meatballs before removing from heat).
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Dip the cooked meatballs into the sauce until thoroughly glazed in sauce.
- Pair the meatballs with brown rice. Add in the pineapple. Top with sesame seeds and green onions. Add a lime for additional flavor.
- We paired the meatballs with Trifecta Brown Rice, Red Bell Peppers, and Fresh Limes.
- You will probably not use all of the sauce, store in fridge.
Calories Per Serving:310
% Daily Value
Total Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrate 20g
Vitamin A 5
Vitamin C 0