Creamy and savory, this dairy-free Ahi Tuna entree is perfect for a family dinner or weekly meal prep. Packed with protein and easy to make, this may just be a new favorite! Enjoy on its own or with some of our favorite sides.
DescriptionA savory dish packed with protein, this is a great easy option for a delicious home cooked meal. The perfect dinner for a family of four or for as an entree for a weekly meal prep.
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Cup of Cashew or Almond Milk
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2 1/4 Cups of Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 16oz of Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- 1/2 Tsp of Pepper
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 4oz Cooked Ahi Tuna Steaks
- In a pan, saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes. Then add the milk, water, broth, pasta, and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Add additional milk if needed. Then add the tuna (cut up or shredded), mustard, and lemon juice.
- Let the pasta cook on low for 5-10 minutes or until it thickens.
Calories Per Serving: 534
% Daily Value
11% Total Fat 7g
7% Cholesterol 22mg
18% Sodium 434mg
46% Total Carbohydrate 84g
21% Protein 30g
2% Vitamin A 2
0% Vitamin C 0
FREE Weight Loss Ebook:
"Lose 10lbs in 30 Days"+
(Valued at $99)
Your new secret weapon! This quick-read e-book shows you—step by step—how to 3x your rate of weight loss over the next 30 days.
Yes. Let’s learn how to torch pounds.