Desserts may be something you would classify as "off limits" while dieting. With this recipe you don't have to. Save the calories and satisfy your chocolate fix.
- 1/2 cup of chocolate Whey protein powder
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- Using a blender, blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Heat the oven up to 356 degrees.
- Put batter into small round baking pans (oil pan if necessary).
- Bake for four minutes so that center is still gooey and lightly cooked.
- Carefully remove from oven, turn over outside of plan and onto a plate. Serve with any topings!
serves Serves 2
Calories Per Serving:357
% Daily Value
35% Total Fat 21g
30% Cholesterol 100
7% Sodium 171
9% Total Carbohydrate 19g
5% Sugars 4.5g
5% Protein 23g
7% Vitamin A 7
0% Vitamin C