Is there ever really a bad time for pizza? Perhaps while dieting, fitting pizza into your diet may not be the easiest task. But, fear not! We have the perfect recipe for you that is sure to cure the pizza cravings and save you some serious calories!
(Either purchase a premade crust or make it yourself)
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Cup of Trifecta Chicken
- 1/2 Cup of BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 Cup of Mozzarella
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Cup of Trifecta Green Bell Peppers
- Cut Cilantro (to taste)
For the crust:
- First, blend the cauliflower in a food processor and then microwave the cauliflower for 8 minutes or until cooked.
- Using a paper towel, squeeze out the moisture from the cauliflower.
- Mix the cauliflower, egg, mozzarella, parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and form the mixture into the desired shape onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 450F oven until lightly golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
For the topping:
- Take out the cooked pizza crust and add the BBQ sauce, cheese, chicken, and toppings.
- Cook for an additional 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
Top with cilantro and drizzle with BBQ sauce for additional flavor.
Calories Per Serving:275 calories
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10.5g
Total Carbohydrate 13.5g
Vitamin A 6
Vitamin C 31