After leading teams at various software companies, Elizabeth wanted to bring the convenience of a subscription service to her passion for food and fitness. Being a lifelong runner and resident crossfitter, she learned that training is 20% of the battle, leaving the daily struggle to eat healthy as the remaining 80%. Seeing friends and family struggle to eat healthy as much as she did, Elizabeth wanted to provide a failsafe method to eating healthy food. Along with her brother and co-founder Greg, she believes nutrition is the first step to overhauling all aspects of our lives and becoming the best versions of ourselves.