Sr. Content Marketer
Trifecta is the largest organic meal delivery service in the US based in Sacramento, California in a brand new penthouse office in the DOCO Center Downtown. We provide a variety of fully cooked meal options for customers to choose from that match their ideal dietary and lifestyle goals from paleo, keto, vegan, and clean eating. We ship weekly, nationwide for free.
Trifecta Nutrition is the largest organic meal delivery service in the US, based in Sacramento, California.
We provide a variety of fully cooked meal options for customers to choose from that match their ideal dietary and lifestyle goals from paleo, keto, vegan, and clean eating. We ship weekly, nationwide for free.
This is a full-time, salaried role with company benefits. We offer a competitive salary in a growth focused & collaborative team environment. Perks include our brand-new penthouse office in the Sacramento DOCO, stocked kitchen, free parking, and a dog friendly office!
We are seeking a full-time Senior Copywriter with design skills to help elevate and support Trifecta’s email workflows and content strategy. The ideal candidate has a passion for copywriting, marketing, and nutrition/health/fitness. Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment, manage time efficiently, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing content and copy for websites and email workflows
- Write and test copy for social media and digital advertising
- Run specific SEO campaigns for website copy to increase rankings on website
- Experience writing promotional emails and transactional emails
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and/or Mailchimp
- Experience creating email automation workflows based on behavior triggers
- Collaborate with marketing team to improve our marketing funnel from start to finish
- Copywrite across various media platforms, optimization of content, advertising, and attract and grow new leads
- Help with content generation in the form of articles, photos, emails, and landing pages.
- Knowledge of marketing funnel, buyer personas and customer journey
- 5-7 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency
- Bachelor's Degree related to Journalism, Marketing or other related accreditation
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of copywriting and emails
- Keen attention to detail, especially in the capacity of formatting emails and web pages in an aesthetic form, free of grammatical or style errors
- Outgoing, professional, and eager to take on responsibility
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Interest related to nutrition, health, fitness, sports
Perk & Benefits
Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Dog Friendly Office
Stocked kitchen – cold brew and kombucha on tap
Free weekly food deliveries