Chief Financial Officer
Trifecta is the largest organic meal delivery service in the US based in Sacramento, California in a brand new penthouse office in the DOCO Center Downtown. We provide a variety of fully cooked meal options for customers to choose from that match their ideal dietary and lifestyle goals from paleo, keto, vegan, and clean eating. We ship weekly, nationwide for free.
The Chief Financial Officer will direct and oversee the financial activities of the corporation, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, create forecasts predicting future growth, prepare financial presentations for the board and prospective investors, and report directly to the CEO.
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statement, balance sheet, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the CEO and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a CFO
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to access various departments of a given location.