Business Analyst/Product Manager
Trifecta is the largest organic meal delivery service in the US based in Sacramento, California in a brand new penthouse office in the DOCO Center Downtown. We provide a variety of fully cooked meal options for customers to choose from that match their ideal dietary and lifestyle goals from paleo, keto, vegan, and clean eating. We ship weekly, nationwide for free.
This is a full-time, salaried role with company benefits. We offer a competitive salary in a growth focused & collaborative team environment. Perks include our brand new penthouse office in the Sacramento DOCO, stock options, downtown parking, free food, and a dog friendly office!
- Define and build the product roadmap and customer experiences for tasks submitted to development team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, engineers project managers and designers to execute and deliver on the products and features.
- Successful candidates will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. Candidates will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience operating, managing and delivering results in a product management or related technical role.
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment.
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Experience handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
- Extremely well organized, thorough, and keen attention to detail
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and project management tools (JIRA, Asana, etc).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Location: Sacramento, CA (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
Perk & Benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen – healthy snacks, cold brew, and kombucha on tap
- Dog Friendly Office
Trifecta, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Trifecta, Inc. are based upon one's qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, internships, selection, job assignments, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.