Trifecta Nutrition is a new Organic Meal Delivery Service based in California. We need interns who want to tackle real world tasks and help the company grow and thrive. This position gives you the opportunity to gain real world experience in Marketing, Sales, Business Development and much more.
We need serious interns who want to be a part of a team that is growing fast and on the cutting edge of the food industry.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
- First-hand start-up experience (we are only 2 years old)
- The chance to work along side with the founding team, be a sponge and learn as much as you want to learn!
- Develop your sales, communication and marketing skills
- Sales competitions with incentives like: tickets to a sports game, gift certificates, and cash bonuses!
- Have fun!
- Collaborate with the founders on marketing strategies, campaigns, and launches
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Daily reporting and weekly meetings with the CEO and Regional Managers
- Schedule is incredibly flexible, we ask for a minimum of 20 hours per week
If you have a passion for sales and marketing and want a chance to create and contribute apply now! We want you! You will be learning directly from a CEO who already has started and developed two successful companies. This internship will push you far and teach you what it takes to get ahead in real business. You will leave us with valuable life experience you can’t get in the classroom! We’ll give you college credits too!
If you think you fit the bill send us an email telling us a little bit about yourself and why you have what it takes to succeed in the fast paced world of a start-up business.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org