Mango Ahi Tuna Bowl
- Feeds 1 person
- Calories: 356 / F: 3.5 P: 29.5 C: 21.4 (per gram)
- 4 oz Trifecta Ahi Tuna
- 1/2 cup of Trifecta Mango
- 2 cups of lettuce (spring mix)
- ½ tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Embellish with green onions
Cut ahi tuna into squares. In a bowl mix tuna, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sesame seeds and mango. Add in avocado and toss to coat. In a serving bowl, put the spring mix at the bottom. Add the tuna mixture on top of the spring mix. Embellish with green onions.
Sweet Potato Waffles
- Feeds 1 person
- Calories: 387 / F: 8.8 P: 15.4 C:58 (per gram)
- ½ Cup Trifecta Sweet Potatoes (fully cooked, or 1/2 use cup puree)
- 4 oz of Trifecta oatmeal
- 1 Cup Almond Milk.
- 2 Eggs (1 whole and 1 egg white)
- ¼ tsp baking powder.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey.
- Oil Spray (for waffle iron)
- ½ Banana (sliced)
In a bowl mix the sweet potato, oats and almond milk. Stir until mixture is smooth. Add eggs, cinnamon and honey. Stir until mixture is even. Heat waffle iron. Once heated, use a nonstick spray to coat the iron. Add batter to the iron. Once waffles are cooked, embellish with sliced bananas and sugar free syrup as you please.
Chicken Fajitas and Rice
- Feeds two
- Calories per serving: 328 / F: 19.4 P: 27 C: 16.9
- 2 ½ cups Trifecta cauliflower
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 ¼ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup Trifecta grape tomatoes
- ½ cup Trifecta mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup Trifecta bell peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, optional
- 12 oz Trifecta chicken
- 8 oz trifecta green bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
First chop the onion and chicken into pieces. On a skillet over medium, place the olive oil down first. Add the peppers and onions for about 2 minutes. Add in the chicken, cook until lightly brown. For the rice, heat the Trifecta precooked rice in the microwave for 3-4 minutes or until warm. In a large skillet heat the oil on medium-high. When hot add the onions, jalapeno, tomatoes and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Add tomato paste, cumin and cayenne pepper. Add the cooked rice and stir until thoroughly heated. Embellish with limes and cilantro.
Cauliflower Vegetable Pizza
Calories per serving: 328 / F: 19.4 P: 27 C: 16.9
2 ½ cups Trifecta cauliflower
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 ¼ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup tomato sauce
½ cup Trifecta grape tomatoes
½ cup Trifecta mushrooms, sliced
½ cup Trifecta bell peppers
2 cloves garlic, sliced
Fresh basil leaves, optional
Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a blender or food processor, blend the cauliflower until finely grained. Place the grained cauliflower into a bowl and cook in the microwave for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Remove from microwave and let cool. Using a paper towel, pat the cauliflower until it is as dry as you can get it (this helps with sticking). In a new bowl, mix in the egg, one cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Spray pan and parchment paper lightly with nonstick spray. Pat the dough onto the baking sheet into a 10-inch round. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly brown. Top the pizza with sauce, ¼ cup mozzarella, grape tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms and bell peppers. Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil leaves.